Monday, October 6, 2014

Super awesome mail day!

I have been having so much fun with my sample experiment, i have truly gotten some amazing samples! It definetely takes some time on the computer and research to find some good samples. So i was so excited to share what a awesome mail day today was! Here are some items i recieved today


I had signed up for this sample a long time ago, but it finally came today! Its  super cute 4 episode dvd all about God and teaches a great story . My kids loved it. Free!

I also recieved this! I joined Skinny cow a while back and have been checking in, watching videos, answering questions to earn points. This was my first reward! Free!

I also recieved this cute little Dove body wash sample along with a coupon! Free!

And i cannot forget how great Smiley 360 has been! i have two awesome products to reivew! For free!
these are really great products to review! Dr . Teals lavendar epsom salts and Tazo tea samples and free coupons! stay tuned for my blog reviews! Super great mail day! I think this sample experiment is a huge success!
Thanks for reading!
Tina




0 comments:

Post a Comment