Wednesday, October 22, 2014

4K HDMI cable ultra premium review




4K HDMI Cable Ultra Premium Series by Solid Cordz® provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as set-top boxes, Blue-ray Disc players, DVD players, video game consoles, AV receivers and an audio and/or video monitor, such as digital television or plasma monitor, over a single cable. This High Speed HDMI cables have been designed to meet the performance standards set by HDMI 1.4 and have passed stringent Category 2 testing. They are backward compatible to all previous versions. The major enhancements introduced in the HDMI 1.4 specification • HDMI® Ethernet Channel • Audio Return Channel • 4K Resolution Support
So i am reviewing this cable, i honestly dont know much about tech stuff. i am just a normal person, however my husband was super excited to see it come in the mail. So he fiddled around and hooked  it up..i honestly have no idea how he did that. i just watched.
I really had no idea what this cable did or was supposed to do. But then... i saw the magic happen right before my eyes. The whole quality of my tv picture had improved. I thought our picture was nice before, i hadnt ever had any  problem with  it. But after see it after the cord hooked up, there was a major difference. The picture was crisper and more clear. i am really happy that i had the chance to review it. i highly suggest getting this cable , and be prepared to be thrilled. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment