Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Adovia Intensive Anti Wrinkle Cream Review and Halloween movie list



I really like alot of things about being a blogger. Although i am still such a newbie, and am still learning, i still enjoy it alot. One of the big perks is all of the awesome opportunities i get to review products. I have been fortunate enough to review Adovia intensive anti wrinkle cream. There are alot of really great ingredients that make this product a hit! I go on and on about my age, and the fact that i am approaching the big 40. So i basically eat , drink and sleep anti aging products. Go on and check it out and purchase some, i would love to hear your thoughts and opinions.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


I am getting excited for Halloween! are you?  I love to watch fun movies with the kids the closer we get to Halloween. Here are some of my fav go to spooky views.

and those are just a few! let me know what movies you like to watch! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment