Saturday, October 11, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C lotion review

I am one busy woman! I am doing a little of everything these days, but oh so happy i have been receiving the wonderful health and beauty items. It can be hard to find the right products that really work for you. I enjoy using this product and would recommend it to anyone.

Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion is an effective daily moisturizer with a number of added benefits. Do more than moisturize. With eight-fold antioxidant protection, our advanced formula prevents the formation of skin damaging free radicals. Provide ultimate skin hydration while effectively lightening sun spots and discoloration, reducing wrinkles (and formation) and refine overall skin texture. Create a healthy glow with soothing moisturizers and nutrient-rich ingredients.

Key Ingredients include:
- Vitamin C (15%)
- Aloe Vera
- MSM
- Shea Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Green Tea





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment