Monday, November 17, 2014

Suddora Patriotic Wrist Sweatband Review


Looking for some retro sweatbands? You are in the right place. These striped cotton wristbands are great for a ton different of events, including being the most patriotic during the Fourth of July! *Ultra Comfy and Durable! 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex & 8% Nylon. *Great for sporting events and athletes! *Also amazing as an accessory

I was excited to open these! they are super nice. My kids were super excited to wear them too! Great for soccer practice too! what a great accessory for the 4th of july!

Looking for some retro sweatbands? You are in the right place. These striped cotton wristbands are great for a ton  different of events, including being the most patriotic during the Fourth of July!

*Ultra Comfy and Durable! 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex & 8% Nylon.

*Great for sporting events and athletes!

*Also amazing as an accessory
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment