Sunday, November 9, 2014

4 Kids and Frantic craft day idea

So i have been thinking alot of about Christmas. Last year i tried to make alot of the gifts that were given to the adults, simply because we really were trying to cut back on the amount we spent. And because its super awesome. Lets face it, making something cute that actually looks like it is supposed to is so super fun. However there have been many times i have had a craft- fail.. big time. So i am going to dedicate one day a week to a craft of some kind.. could be a pinterest experiment.. could be a zany idea of mine. I am sure this will bring  alot of comic relief to many.
I have found some things i need myself and am going to try to make, and who knows? if i am lucky maybe i can pull some off to be great Christmas gifts!
Here is the first one that i found :

This came from Pinterest and i really like the idea of it. I am going to put my own spin on it, but its just a soup can made beautiful. These are great for my bathroom for all of my items that i dont want to be able to grab easily. I also think this would b fun for my kids to do with me, they can make their own for thier own uses in their rooms. Stay tuned for my version :) 
The second craft i found that i truly need to make is this one, which i also found on pinterest:

covering some of my yucky light switch plates! i like these pictured, but i think i will do mine a bit different. we will see! stay tuned to what kind of havoc i can create on my 4 kids and frantic craft day!
thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment