Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer Review



The Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer is a hydrates and plumps the skin. This is a rich and heavy moisturizer (not to be confused with our Vitamin B3 Serum), but it also dries fast and can be used in conjunction with the Niacinamide serum to diminish redness and inflammation, as well as reduce the appearance of scar, acne and hyperpigmentation. Our formula also contains Vitamin C that works synergistically to minimize damage from environment factors and promote ongoing skin health and rejuvenation, so you can attain a radiant, youthful glow.

Key Ingredients:
+ 5% Niacinamide
+ Vitamin C
+ Matrixyl 3000
+ Rosehip Oil
What i love about this product is that it is to help with Hyperpigmentation. And that is one of the problems i have with my skin. I am always very insecure about it and try to use lots of concealers etc. I have high hopes that this will be my answer. I am sure i will get better results after long time use. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

0 comments:

Post a Comment