Thursday, December 24, 2015

Glow2Go Self Tanning Towelettes by Thermalabs


Get ready to glow! GLOW2GO is America's brand new INNOVATIVE and most talked about self tanning product. This hip super saver pack contains 20 (YES TWENTY!) individually wrapped half-body premium towelettes which are perfect for self-tan at home or on the go. Other products give you one big body towel which dries before you finish! Never again: use one towel for your lower body and one for the top! Our special box will also help you with storage! This box comes with a special 'press to open' area that will allow pulling one towel at a time - WITHOUT opening the entire box! Keep it in your closet under other products and stay organized. Yes, we think about EVERYTHING! Each wipe is concentrated with our innovative tan formula that will produce: • Quick • Even • Streak Free • Natural Looking Tan • In less then 4 hours! • You'll Be Amazed! Prepare to look sexy and attractive anywhere, anytime! Use our towelettes at home or take them on the road. It's SO easy! We will also email you our best selling guide "Self Tan Secrets". Researched and written by Thermalabs formula technicians, this 50 page guide reveals all the facts and secrets you need to know about self-tanning!
I love this stuff. True story. This isnt the first time i have tried using it either. I really like it. It gives me such a good color without turning my skin orange. I will tell you that you need to wash your hands after putting it on, you will have a orangish tint on your hands. At least that is what happened to me. I have gotten compliments almost every time i use these towlettes. I dont use them every day either, i try to stagger them out simply because i just want some color, i dont rely on these giving the impression that i have a tan. I feel better and look better when i do use them. I also use them on my face and i havent had any type of break out or bad reaction to them, so that is awesome. If there was a negative to these i would have to say that i dont really love the scent. At first they are fine, but i have noticed after a while i feel like they have a slight copper scent. But that may just be my opinion, i havent had anyone ever say anything to me about it. I highly recommend these little jewels. I really dont think you will regret it, i really like having them on hand.
Have a great and Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment