Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Starting to think spooky thoughts!

Not sure about all of you, but i am starting to get into the Halloween mode of things. Its starting to feel like fall in the evenings, getting darker sooner. We really enjoy Halloween here at my house, and my kids love to help decorate. I am always on the look out for super cute , inexpensive ways to decorate. And of course this takes me to the almighty pinterest. I am sure you have all spent way too much time on there like i have, but i am going to share with you some cute things i have found that i am going to try this year. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/84653667969335560/

and i love these little spiders on the door!! Here is the link to the site to show how she did it. I think it looks pretty simple. my kids will flip out.

and last but not least i am already trying to get my Halloween movies figured out so the kids ( and i really mean me) can start watching them soon!  I always look forward to  13nights of halloween. Here is the schedule , so you wont miss your fav's !What are your go to halloween fav movies?

Have a great night! 
tina



0 comments:

Post a Comment