Thursday, August 28, 2014

Playtex sport review

I have gone on and on about my Vox Box from Influencster. I am sure the few of you that read this blog are super tired of it. However i am really loving the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance product . I will tell you why: I have 4 kids who are into playing different types of sports. Believe me , i have spent hours at a ball field.. hours at a soccer field. Heck, hours driving in the car to get to these events, not to mention the practices every day of  the week. And its summertime, so its super hot and muggy. So let me break it down like this : hot weather + sweat+ mr.monthly = super uncomfortable. However with Playtex Sport Fresh Balance and the new scent it relieves stress for me. Mr. monthly + sweat + Fresh Balance = Stress free for all soccer , softball, baseball games and practices for this crazy mom. :)  #Playon #Playtex Sport Fresh Balance.

I recieved this product as a complimentary review from Influenster


0 comments:

Post a Comment