Tuesday, August 26, 2014

PinchMe

I  just ordred my samples box from Pinchme! Its a product review site that seems to be legit. All you do, is sign up, pick your samples and order them. No charge of any kind however they do ask that you come back and make a review. So i am excited to get my box in the mail!! If your interested in trying out new products check out this site.

https://www.pinchme.com/samples


Go check it out and then let me know your thoughts. I will def let you guys know when i get my box! Excited!!
Also i have tried many different freebie sites, those sites that list free samples or great deals. Some sites , they may say free , but its not. There is always some survey or something you need to buy before you can actually get the free sample. So far i have found a site that i really like and it seems it is legit , the freebies are free.


Hope you get some Free Samples!! give me your input of what you think of this site. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment