Thursday, April 9, 2015

Set of 2 20-Ounce Double Wall Bottles Review



i was really excited about these bottles because we have purchased some bottles a while ago from a local store and they were not amazing. They leaked like crazy. I was really wanting to find some good reuseable bottles to throw in my kids sports bags so that they can take them to practice. If i didnt send something with them, i always had to run and buy some gatorade for them and that was something else i had to try to remember to do. I have 4 kids.. they are all in some kind of activity. Its really hard for me to remember their names at times, let alone to remember the necessity of liquids. Its the truty. Judge me not. So when i got these bottles the first thing i did was make some Tang ( yes my kids love Tang. It is a real thing ) to put in these bottles for my son to take to baseball. i stuck it in his bag and hoped for the best. He was impressed because when the bottle was knocked over by another player it didnt leak and it kept his drink cold. He also pointed out to me that the bottles must be tough, because it withstood everything that goes on in the 9 year olds dug out.. thats saying something. I just wash them out after every use,  make sure they are completely dry before putting the lid on for storage. We give them a thumbs up !


0 comments:

Post a Comment