Monday, December 1, 2014

Phone 5/5S/5C Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint Matte Screen Protectors




Compatibility
Supports the iPhone 5/5S/5C

Device Protection
Adhesive film reduces glare, fingerprints and smudges on your screen. It also protects your screen from dust and abrasive particles that could damage the delicate screen surface.

Use:
Our sensitive film allows for seamless interaction with your touchscreen device. Zip through texts and screen play with precision and ease :)

These are really great, i am def one of those people who need this type of protector for my phone, i somehow always have little fingerprints.. that arent mine on my phone. Could it be that one of my 4 monkeys mess with my phone.. absolutely.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment