Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thirty Scary Tales (ebook) Review


A collection of thirty creepy, thrilling, suspenseful, disturbing stories with ghosts, vampires and evil humans. This book is for people who like subtle scares with psychological depth rather than gross-out gore. The stories PG13, intended for adults, and also suitable for teenagers with parental guidance.

This is my second book i have read by Rayne Hall. I really liked it, and its so perfect for me due to the fact that i love spooky , supernatural books. I thinks its a great read and would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys spooky short stories.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment