Saturday, October 11, 2014

Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies review!


I am a grown woman with 4 kids. i work full time now in a special needs preschool. I am busy with all of my childrens sports etc. But.... I . Love. Nancy.Drew.games. Actually i really enjoy playing all kinds of games on my laptop. There.. i said it. Now its out . Not everyone knows this about me. lol. I have played almost every Nancy Drew game that has been made with the exception of a few. So when i had the chance to review this, i totally jumped on it. This game is Nancy Drew Labyrinth of Lies, and its great. Its all great, from the puzzles to the pretty gameplay scenes.  I am so excited i was able to preview this game! I would highly recommend this for anyone who enjoys games that involve seek and find and puzzles that need to be solved. And if you havent tried a Nancy Drew game out yet,  get busy and get some. I promise you wont be sorry.

Thread Your Way Through a Maze of Deceit in this Epic Greek Drama!

A museum curator hires you to assist with the most anticipated event of the year, but artifacts from the exhibit are mysteriously disappearing. Are these mishaps connected to the amphitheater’s upcoming performance? Or is an unseen villain pulling strings behind the scenes? Uncover the truth and recover the missing artifacts from the Labyrinth of Lies!

GAME FEATURES:

Organize Greek Displays and Exhibits! Fill in for the museum curator and assemble exhibits before the grand opening

Use Stagecraft Expertise to Survive Backstage! Sneak behind the curtains to explore the treacherous underworld stage sets

Experience the World of Ancient Greece! Solve challenging puzzles based on actual Greek myths and artwork

The Hardy Boys are On the Line! Use your in-game mobile phone to hear potentially lifesaving tips from Frank and Joe

Select Difficulty Levels! Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase any mistakes without starting over



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment