Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hyaluonic Acid Serum + 2.5 Retinol Serum Review

Once again Body Merry has come through for me again! i have reviewed a couple of their products and i love them all. I am turning 40 in 6 months 4 days and 37 minutes.. can you tell i am dreading this birthday?? So needless to say i am all about anti aging products. I recently reviews Body Merrys Hyaluronic Acid Serun and their 2.5% Retinol Serum Review and i really liked it. It has some great qualities that i always look for in a product. They Hyaluronic Acid Serum has alot of natural ingredients, which i love. Its a hydrating serum that can replenish and nourish your skin all day while hydrating it. It contains antioxidants such as green tea and Vitamin C. The 2.5% retinol serum is wonderful. it also has alot of natural components and is made to reduce wrinkles and fine lines with a big amount of Vitamin A. i would truly suggest this product to anyone shopping around for a good anti aging product.

 I also wanted to share how awesome some of these cheap ideas can really make your Halloween fun. I found this on pinterest and am going to do my best to do some of these cute ideas next week.

How stinking cute is this??? And its super affordable , which is a must i my household . Just need to stock up on some empty tp rolls and you can find glow sticks at Dollar tree for only buck! I am in love with Dollar Tree .


Adorbs. And this is something my kids can help make , which they love. I am truly telling my husband to look for any scraps he may have that we can make this happen. right. now. 

thanks for reading!
tina




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment