Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dr.Song Rose Hip Oil Review

I have really enjoyed using this product, its one of my favorites. I have had the honor of reviewing Dr Songs Rosehip Oil lately and i wanted to share my thoughts. Here are some of the reasons that that is product is great.
 Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities.
Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products. 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil This oil is extracted from rose bush seeds, using a special process to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic and linolenic.
 A all natural luxurious and lightweight moisturizer. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate. Also used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair, anti-inflammatory.


So take my word for it! Go and purchase this product and let it work its wonders!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment