Saturday, August 16, 2014

Vox Box Rules!!

I have been waiting on this. I kept checking the tracking , hoping it would be here. So today is the day, it came. I have brought up Crowd tap and my winnings from there, which is super fun. I wanted to make sure this paticular site was the real deal before rambling about it. Its called Influenster.com. Its super easy , just like crowd tap, and there are no strings attached.  They have what they call a Vox Box. Inside it, are all different types of products for you to review, and you get to keep the goods!  The paticular vox box i was chosen to preview is called Vitality Vox Box , and inside are super fun things!!
1.Full size bottle of True Leaf  Tea
2.Full box of Playtex sport tampons
3.Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future serum
4. Bikini ready gummies
5.First Degree burn cream
6.Soft lips cube

http://instagram.com/p/rxVSDDlGkw/?modal=true

Is that cool or what?

So because i joined Influenster, i am able to review and keep all of these amazing products. In my opinion joining Influenster is a must . All of the items are awesome, but the Playtex new sports product is possibly the best smelling product i have smelled in a long time. Is that weird? I cant help it, it smells super good.Its called Fresh balance. No doubt i am going to purchase these in the future. True Leaf tea is really good, and that says alot coming from me, considering my husband and I are sweet tea fiends. True story.  The face serum from Elizabeth Arden feels like silk, and the Soft lips lip balm is Uh-Maz-ing.  I havent gotten to try out the First Degree burn cream. If the Bikini ready gummies work as great as they taste , i am going to buy them in bulk. Its been a long time since this body has been bikini ready... lets just leave it at that.
So in closing, here are my thoughts. Go check out Influenster, be patient and when you get your vox box-enjoy. Pretty simple , right?

https://www.influenster.com/

XOXO
Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment