Thursday, August 14, 2014
So i have heard so many bloggers and just folks in general , talking about getting all of these free samples and other items. So i have decided to check out this new phenomenom of the receiving of samples. I have done some research and checked out many sites.I gotta tell you that one thing i have learned for sure is that "free" very seldom means " free". for real.  I have signed up for alot of sites who promise rewards for doing certain things pertaining to the site. This one in paticular is the real deal, i have already been issued a 5 dollar amazon gift card! and it was super easy and there were no strings attached. Thats a biggy, no stings! Now i realize 5 bucks wont get a whole lot, but a lot of 5 buck gift cards will! Am i right?! Its called Crowdtap. Check it out.
http://home.crowdtap.com/

You do have to sign up for a account and you do have to answer many questions about different products. The more you answer , the better it is . I have recieved my gift card with a code to use ( i havent used it yet),and i  cannot guarentee that you will win one, but i will keep my fingers crossed for you! And if you do please let me know how it worked out  for you. I have signed up for many other sites, but am waiting to see how they all turn out before commenting on them.

So hop on over to crowdtap and get to work!

XOXO

Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment