Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Glow Stick Bracelets - 100 Bracelets Review




How great are these?!Super fun. How awesome is it that i recieved 100 of these little gems? I have found the best idea for these! It is totally not my idea, i found it on pinterest and am putting my on spin on it, but they are going to be part of my kids valentines day cards for their party at school. I am super excited and my kids are over the top , ready to start this project. I thought about saving them for a party or summer time, but i couldnt help myself. Glow sticks are fun.  So we have played around with them, but saved some for our big Vday project. Most of my pinterest projects are a fail, but i have faith in this one!! These are great , they come from a great company and i am thrilled i was able to take part in this review.  No worries, pics are coming soon!!

UPDATE: i am super duper late posting my Valentines Day Cards that i used with these awesome gluesticks! First i cannot take credit for the design of the actual valentine card or the idea. I found it on Pinterest, the site of all things amazing. I am going to try to find the blog that it was from so i can give credit where credit is due. This was a free Valentines Day printable, so i didnt steal it. lol. I made it really simple, i just printed off enough of these cuties, used a whole punch to insert the glue stick... and ta daaaa! The older kids thought they were really neat, and they wrote on the back addressing it to their friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment