Monday, January 5, 2015

It's been a good day!

I like this blog for so many reasons, there is no way i can list them all... What can i say, its just fun. I do it because i enjoy it . I have been really awaiting something.. something that was to come in the mail that held great importance to me. I was getting a little worried, because it hadnt arrived yet and according to USPS , it should have. So , i was kinda sweating it. But after work, i checked my mail box and TA DAH!! It has arrived.. its here.


First let me point out that i know this is a yucky quality photo. The thing is, i have no idea why!! Somtimes  my phone takes amazing photos and then sometimes it doesnt. So anywho, who cares, onto the stuff that matters. Yes, i have been waiting on the Reeses peanut butter/ chocolate spread to come in the mail. And no, i was not exaggerating about the intensity of waiting. I have blogged a bit about a couple of sites that i really love. One is influenster. I have been able to review some really great items, and they are legit. No runaround, no weird requests. You do need to do your part and post reviews and give your honest opinion of the products you agree to review. I think that is a pretty awesome trade.
So , they call them Vox boxes. They are a cute little box of goodies, sometimes consisting of one item, sometimes several. This is my 3 rd Voxbox and i love them. I was hoping i was going to get the opportunity to review this lovely , tasty treat. So good. No joke. For those that know me well.. at all.. they are well aware how much i like chocolate. And Reeses really are my fav. Every year, i get these huge amazing reese cups in my stocking from my mother in law. Like huge reese cups... by the pound. I look forward to it every year. So i have said all of that to help you all understand how much i wanted this Reese spread!! So here is what we have found out ( my family and I) .. we stinking love it. Its pretty good on toast and on crackers, but our favorite by far is eating it on apples. I am normally a caramel dip and apple kind of gal, but from now on, its a Reese and apple relationship. For evah. 
And i have pics of this magic on a plate that i need to post.. just dont judge my photo skills, or my reese spreading skills, because neither are pretty. trust me. 

There you have it my friends. Dont judge a book...until you have eaten it. Check out Influenster, you will be very happy with the opportunities you will find to get some awesome products.


0 comments:

Post a Comment