Friday, December 5, 2014

Anti Aging Eye Cream by Mimi Fontaine Review


New eye cream made a visual difference in this writer's fine lines virtually overnight.  We think it's fabulous and have shared it with a few friends who like it too.  It's "definitely ready for prime time."  Here are a few of its features and benefits:

* Reduces the look of dark circles
* Reduces the look of wrinkles, puffiness, fine lines, and bags under the eyes
* Can be used by both men and women
* No parabens
* No animal testing involved
* Carries a 100% money back guarantee

This is a pretty cool product, it goes on cool and even smells minty.. i like that part of it. I do tend to have sensitvie skin around my eyes and it did sting a bit. The cool thing about this product is its for everyone, young old, men women. It is great for wrinkles and puffy eyes. Another plus that this product brings to the table is that is is paraben free, and parabens have been linked to other health issues. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment